As Christians, we're designed to be connected to God at all times--to be "plugged in" to the source. In this five-week, DVD-based small group curriculum, Doug Fields takes on the challenge of getting students interested and excited about staying connected to God. Every student is going to blaze an incredible path in their life, and this series will show them how they can be "plugged in" every step of the way--and the amazing difference it will make.
This kit includes everything you'll need, including DVD videos featuring Doug Fields, discussion guides, promotional materials, and more--everything you need to save you time while teaching five incredible lessons.
5 Lessons by Doug Fields:
Doug Fields has been working in youth ministry for 30 years and is currently a pastor at Saddleback Church in Southern California. He loves Diet Pepsi, running...or more of a brisk walk, and hanging out with his wife and three kids.
- Grace Ministry Calendar
- October 20-22, 2017 ... Senior Camp Fall Retreat
- October 28, 2017 ... Youth Day Retreat @ Miracle Mountain Ranch
- October 31, 2017 ... Fall Harvest Festival
- November 3 & 4, 2017 ... Youth Homeless Weekend
- November 12, 2017 ... Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Packing Party
- November 18, 2017 ... Golden Ager's Luncheon
- December 10, 2017 - Jr. Choir Christmas Musical
- December 17, 2017 ... All Church Christmas Caroling
- December 24, 2017 ... Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
- in the Community
- Needs & Reminders
- Schedules & Sign-Ups
Grace Family Information
- Church Office News
- Our Prayer List
Photos & Videos
- Requests & Things You'd like to let us Know >
- Visitor Information