What is MOPS?
MOPS is a grassroots movement that believes
moms are world influencers.
We also believe that incubating hearts and giving just-because-hugs can change the course of history. That’s why we connect moms all over the world to a community of women, in their own neighborhoods, who meet together to laugh, cry and embrace the journey of motherhood. MOPS groups are rallying women to be more honest, to feel more equipped and to find our identity by journeying along side one another.
We are moms, and we believe that better moms make a better world.
MOPS provides mothers with fellowship, speakers, discussions, crafts, brunch and free childcare, for two hours, twice a month, during the school year. We are a Christian organization and the MOPS mission statement is that we "...encourage and equip moms of young children to realize their potential as mothers, women and leaders, in relationship with Jesus, and in partnership with the local church." We strive to bring mothers closer to Christ, but we realize we cannot do this without connecting women and their families to a church community. You are part of our local church and we have added your church to the list of churches that we attend so that the many moms who are currently seeking churches can know where to go.
Our meetings are held every first and third Friday,
at Trinity Point Church in Clarion,
except when Clarion Area School District is delayed or cancelled.
Brunch and childcare are provided.
Come fellowship with other Moms as we grow in Christ together!
We are also looking for volunteers for the childcare during our meetings. We can assist in getting people the required clearances. This is a great way to serve moms in our community as well as to minister to their children. Anyone interested in volunteering should E-mail Jessica Mattern at email@example.com.
More information about our group can be found by searching on Facebook for "Clarion County MOPS.” For those who don’t have Facebook, we also have a website: http://www.mops.org/groups/clarioncountymops.
- Visitor Information
- Grace Ministry Calendar
- May 11, 2019 ... Mother-Daughter Tea
June 13 - August 4, 2019 / Camp ECCO ... Summer Camps
- June 13-16, 2019 ... Super Senior Camp 18-35
- June 23-29, 2019 ... Senior Camp / High School Freshmen to Graduated Seniors
- July 7-13, 2019 ... Intermediate Camp / Completed 6th-8th Grade
- July 14-20, 2019 ... Junior Camp / Completed 2nd-5th Grade
- August 2-4, 2019 ... Pee-Wee Camp / Completed Kindergarten - 1st Grade
- September 13-15, 2019 ... EC Women's Retreat at Camp ECCO
- October 4-6, 2019 ... Senior Camp ECCO Fall Retreat
- in the Community
- Needs & Reminders
- Schedules & Sign-Ups
Grace Family Information
- Church Office News
- Our Prayer List
- Link Page
Photos & Videos
- All-Church Event Pics >
- Camp ECCO Pics
- Junior Choir Program Pics
- Ignite - Home Group Memories
- Mission Trip Memories >
- Special Music Videos
Vacation Bible School Pics
- VBS 2018 - SonQuest Rainforest
- VBS 2017 - SonTreasure Island
- VBS 2016 - Sonrise National Park
- VBS 2015 - Son West Round-Up
- VBS 2014 - Incrediworld Amazement Park
- VBS 2013 - Kingdom Chronicles
- VBS 2012 - Gold Rush
- VBS 2011 - Operation Space
- VBS 2010 - The Egypt Files
- VBS 2009 - SonRock
- VBS 2007 - SonForce Kids
- Youth Event Pics >
- Requests & Things You'd like to let us Know >