1. “Discipleship” Led by Charlie Cotherman. This course is appropriate for those in Jr. High through adults.
2. “Practicing Acts of Kindness” Led by Rose Kalinowsky. This course is appropriate for those in 10th grade through adults.
3. Biblical Financial Principles, Led by Bill & Lois Eisenhuth
4. “The Daniel Plan.” Led by Jill Plummer and Sue Ziegler.
5. “Greif.” Led by Kim Daugherty
When we order books, the SS dept covers $5 of the cost of each book. That means, typically, you pay the remainder. If that presents a financial hardship for you, please do not let that prevent you from joining a class. Contact me, (Jen) in the office or Karen Allaman, SS Superintendent if you have further questions. If you