- Our youth Missions Trip to Romania is currently happening. The kids flew out on Saturday, July 16, 2016 and will be there for 2 weeks. They will be serving with Dan & Maria Hurrelbrink at Barnabas Ministries in Sebis, Romania. Please keep them in your prayers... that they would have safety, touch others for Christ & be changed to be a clearer reflection of Christ. If you'd like to "follow" their trip, they have a blog at http://engagegoestoromania.blogspot.com/
- Just a reminder, the schedule for our Youth Program is posted at http://www.engageyourfaith.com/. There have been a number of events canceled this summer due to lack of interest, so please let your youth leaders know if you are planning on attending a particular event, AS SOON as you know you are going. We want to avoid any mis-communication!
- Grace Church is currently part of a church softball league. Unlike usual leagues, this is very casual, so if you can't make it every week, that's OK. We play each Tuesday night at 6:00 PM, it's always a double header and it's always fun. If you are 12 or older, you're eligible to play... just contact Todd Shumaker or show up for the game. Locations are listed on the schedule.
- Keep our kids that are at Junior Camp this week in your prayers.
- Wednesday, June 20th Prayer Meeting at 7:00 PM and Official Board Meeting at 8:30 PM
- Sunday, August 21st - Our All Church Picnic will be at the Church this year at noon. Beverages, Meat and Table Service will be provided by the church. Please bring your Friends and a dish to share. There will be games for everyone and some tournaments. Check out the website for more information.
- Monday, August 22nd Sunday School Board Meeting will be at 7:00 PM at the church. Please plan on attending if you teach Sunday School in ANY capacity. Everyone else is also invited to attend!
- Please continue to pray for our country, our leadership, our children and especially for a reverence for the Word of God!
Wow... it's already half way through July! Just a little update to let you know what is going on at Grace this summer...
Jen is our secretary