- Jr. Choir started on Wednesday, October 5th at 6:00 PM and will meet weekly. The kids will be working hard to prepare for our Annual Christmas Program which will take place on December 11th at 6:00 PM.
- AWANA started on Wednesday, October 5th at 7:00 PM and this year will be only for children from Kindergarten through 6th Grade. We have been unable to find a teacher for the Pre-school class. If you are interested and feel that God is calling you to teach, we would love to be able to offer instruction for our Pre-schoolers. Contact Pastor Lewie if you are interested in teaching. AWANA will meet weekly.
- Our monthly Men's Prayer Breakfast will be meeting on Saturday, October 15th at 8:00 AM. Join Pastor Lewie as we learn together to be a men like Jesus. We meet the third Saturday of every month!
- Tuesday, October 18th at 7:00PM, our ENGAGE Leadership Team meets. It's an open group, so if you love teenagers and have an investment in their lives and their walk of faith, we'd love to have you!
- The Fall Harvest Festival will be on Monday, October 31st @ 6:00 PM. This is open to the entire community and will include lots of games, candy, contests and more for both adults and children. There will also be a baking contest and all kinds of homemade soups. Please join us and invite your friends!
- We will be packing boxes for Operation Christmas Child on November 6th at 6:00 PM . Last year we were able to pack over 190 boxes and would like to be able to pack at least 225 this year. We have been collecting items to put in the boxes all year, you can still donate things in the bin directly below the counter in front of the Church Office. Funds are also being collected to help pay for shipping. People of all ages ( from birth to 120) are invited to join us for this evening of goodwill and the outpouring of Christ's Love. If you would like to fill your own box, boxes are available in the Church Office.
- Men's Basketball will be beginning on Thursday, November 17th @ 7:00 PM. This is for adults only, and there is no childcare provided. We will not be meeting the following week, November 24th to allow you to celebrate Thanksgiving with your family and friends!
- Our Golden Agers Banquet is a wonderful time where we honor our Senior Saints. For the many years of service and sacrifice that you have given to the Christian Community we invite you to join us for a luncheon on Saturday, November 19th, from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Our Children's Christmas Program will be presented by our Junior Choir on Sunday, December 11th at 6:00 PM.
- Once again this year we will hosting our All Church Christmas Caroling. It will be on Sunday, December 18th from 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM. Please join us as we Christmas Carol at the homes of our Elderly and Shut-Ins, then share in a dinner of hot homemade bread, soup and hot chocolate! It's a wonderful time of inter-generational celebration!
With School started and everyone's schedule picking up, it's nice to know what's going on at Grace, so that you can plan for it. Here's our schedule for the Fall and Holiday Season!
Jen is our secretary