It's time to pack up the boxes for Operation Christmas Child, but we're a little short of some stuff ... can you help?
It's hard to believe it, but Summer is over and we're all into the business of Fall. Here's a little update on our schedule at Grace, so you can get it on YOUR calendar...
There are so many different places to volunteer and use your gifts!
With School started and everyone's schedule picking up, it's nice to know what's going on at Grace, so that you can plan for it. Here's our schedule for the Fall and Holiday Season!
Wow... it's already half way through July! Just a little update to let you know what is going on at Grace this summer...
With warm weather peeking it's head, we're all getting excited for the end of school and summer approaching. This is just a little update to help you keep track of what is going on the Grace Church these days...
Saturday, March 19th
Sunday, March 20th
Our New Sunday School Quarter will begin
Monday, March 21st
Sunday School Board Meeting at 7:00 PM. We ask that at least 1 member of each Sunday School Class attend, but EVERYONE is welcome!
Monday, April 4th
Pastoral Relations Committee is at 7:00 PM
Friday, April 8th
Our 2016 Father/Son Banquet will be at 6:00 PM with Speaker, Steve Williams
Wednesday, April 13th
The last night of AWANA for this school year
Friday, May 6th
Mother/ Daughter Banquet with Guest Speaker April Weaver Williams will also begin at 6:00 PM
June 13th - 17th
Vacation Bible School - SonRise National Park will be for children from 2 years old up to those who have completed 6th Grade!
We've got lots of stuff on the Calendar between now and Christmas.
9:00 AM Worship Service
10:15 AM Sunday School
7:00 PM ENGAGE Youth Service
6:00 PM Ignite - Young Adult Home Fellowship
6:00 PM Junior Choir
7:00 PM AWANA
7:00 PM Prayer Meeting
8:30 PM Official Board Meeting (3rd Wednesday)
7:00 PM "Voices of Grace" Adult Choir
7:00 PM Men's Basketball (starting November 19th)
8:00 AM - Men's Prayer Breakfast
(3rd Saturday every month)
- We hope you'll join us for our Fall Fellowship Brunch this Sunday (9/6/2015) at 10:15 AM. It will give your a great opportunity to catch up with everyone and see what's happening in the Sunday School Classes this quarter. If you've attended one class and feel that you would like to try a different one, and meet some new people, that would be great! Sunday school classes are available from the age 2 through Adult, so you don't have to just drop your kids off, you can stay and delve into God's Word!
- Our Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting with be returning to a weekly schedule on September 9th, 2015 at 7:00. Join us for a time of prayer followed by a Bible Study.
- Voices of Grace, our adult choir, will resume practices on Thursday, September 17th, 2015. If you would like to sing with the choir, but are unable to attend Thursday Practices, there are "parts cds" available. See Ron Allaman.
- The Fall Retreats at Camp ECCO will be coming up soon. The EC Women's Retreat will be from September 18th - 20th, 2015, The Men's Retreat from October 2nd - 4th, 2015 and the Fall Youth Retreat from October 16th - 18th, 2015. Registration forms are available on the Camp ECCO website, you can access them from any of these links!
- ENGAGE will be hosting a Carry-In Lasagna Dinner followed by "Hands & Feet" Missions Program on Sunday, September 27th at 5:00 PM. Youth who participated in Summit Ministries, Barnabas Ministries and YWAM will be sharing
- A new study The Daniel Plan will be starting on October 4th at 7:00 and will meet downstairs. It is available for everyone and will focus on the connection between our faith, our food and our lifestyle and God's plan for our life. It will be facilitated by Jill Plummer.
- Junior Choir and AWANA will be beginning on Wednesday, October 7th, 2015 at 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM respectively. AWANA is available for children who are 3 years old up until the 6th grade, and Junior Choir is for children in Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- On October 17th, The Men's Prayer Breakfast will begin again. We will be delving into the 33 Series by Authentic Manhood which is based on becoming the man that is exemplified by Jesus in his 33 years on earth.
- Our Fall Harvest Festival will be on Saturday, October 31st.
- Packing Night for Operation Christmas Child will be on November 8th, 2015. Mark your calendars...... this is definitely something you'll want to be a part of.
- Men's Basketball will be resuming on Thursday, November 19th, 2015 at 7:00 PM. This is ONLY for adults!
- On November 21st at 12 noon we will be honoring our Senior Saints at the Golden Agers Luncheon.
- Our Junior Choir will be sharing their Christmas Program with us on Sunday, December 13th, 2015, there will be refreshments and a time of fellowship after the program.
- Last, but not least, we'll be having our 3rd Annual All Church Caroling Party! Join us as we spread the love of Christ to the community as well as many of our faithful elderly members who are no longer able to venture out of their homes in the winter. After caroling, we'll come back to the church for beverages, homemade soup, fresh from the oven bread and fellowship!
Jen is our secretary
here at Grace
If you need to contact her please do so through email or at
797-5068. She is in the office Monday through Friday
from 9:00 AM until 3:30 PM.