- We hope you'll join us for our Fall Fellowship Brunch this Sunday (9/6/2015) at 10:15 AM. It will give your a great opportunity to catch up with everyone and see what's happening in the Sunday School Classes this quarter. If you've attended one class and feel that you would like to try a different one, and meet some new people, that would be great! Sunday school classes are available from the age 2 through Adult, so you don't have to just drop your kids off, you can stay and delve into God's Word!
- Our Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting with be returning to a weekly schedule on September 9th, 2015 at 7:00. Join us for a time of prayer followed by a Bible Study.
- Voices of Grace, our adult choir, will resume practices on Thursday, September 17th, 2015. If you would like to sing with the choir, but are unable to attend Thursday Practices, there are "parts cds" available. See Ron Allaman.
- The Fall Retreats at Camp ECCO will be coming up soon. The EC Women's Retreat will be from September 18th - 20th, 2015, The Men's Retreat from October 2nd - 4th, 2015 and the Fall Youth Retreat from October 16th - 18th, 2015. Registration forms are available on the Camp ECCO website, you can access them from any of these links!
- ENGAGE will be hosting a Carry-In Lasagna Dinner followed by "Hands & Feet" Missions Program on Sunday, September 27th at 5:00 PM. Youth who participated in Summit Ministries, Barnabas Ministries and YWAM will be sharing
- A new study The Daniel Plan will be starting on October 4th at 7:00 and will meet downstairs. It is available for everyone and will focus on the connection between our faith, our food and our lifestyle and God's plan for our life. It will be facilitated by Jill Plummer.
- Junior Choir and AWANA will be beginning on Wednesday, October 7th, 2015 at 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM respectively. AWANA is available for children who are 3 years old up until the 6th grade, and Junior Choir is for children in Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- On October 17th, The Men's Prayer Breakfast will begin again. We will be delving into the 33 Series by Authentic Manhood which is based on becoming the man that is exemplified by Jesus in his 33 years on earth.
- Our Fall Harvest Festival will be on Saturday, October 31st.
- Packing Night for Operation Christmas Child will be on November 8th, 2015. Mark your calendars...... this is definitely something you'll want to be a part of.
- Men's Basketball will be resuming on Thursday, November 19th, 2015 at 7:00 PM. This is ONLY for adults!
- On November 21st at 12 noon we will be honoring our Senior Saints at the Golden Agers Luncheon.
- Our Junior Choir will be sharing their Christmas Program with us on Sunday, December 13th, 2015, there will be refreshments and a time of fellowship after the program.
- Last, but not least, we'll be having our 3rd Annual All Church Caroling Party! Join us as we spread the love of Christ to the community as well as many of our faithful elderly members who are no longer able to venture out of their homes in the winter. After caroling, we'll come back to the church for beverages, homemade soup, fresh from the oven bread and fellowship!
Summer's over for all of us with kids and we're getting ready to kick into our usual (and not so usual) Fall Activities! Take note that we will be continuing with one Worship Service on Sunday mornings at 9:00 AM and Sunday School at 10:15 AM.
Plan on attending our Fall Fellowship Brunch on Sunday, September 6th at 10:15AM. There will be a wonderful time of fellowship as we catch up on our summers and look forward to this fall. There will be lots of great breakfast type food and you don't even have to bring anything!! EVERYONE is invited to attend.
VBS will meet on Friday, June 12, 2015
from 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM.
We will be spending the first hour preparing for the Closing Program.
If your child is NOT attending tonight's Closing Program, they do not NEED to arrive at the Church until 10:00 AM, (although it is not a problem if they arrive at 9:00 AM, as usual).
It's not too late to register or to help. Everyday God puts together an awesome group of people to reach your kids..... maybe you can be one of them. Come and join us for a wonderful day, ,or maybe a whole week!!
In case you missed the announcement on Sunday, we are going on a summer schedule this year.
We will have one service on Sunday mornings beginning at 9 am with SS at 10:15 am.
Wednesday night prayer meeting will only be the 3rd Wednesday of the month, with Official Board meeting to follow.
Sunday morning children’s ministries will follow the “first service schedule” Those who are on the 2nd service schedule will serve as summer substitutes. If you need to switch your Sunday, please refer to the schedule at this link to know who to call. http://www.knox-graceec.org/childrens-ministry-schedule-for-sunday-mornings.html
ALSO, the church office will be closed for sure June 15 & 16. I will also not be here on June 12, but the office will be open as VBS will be in session.
Be reminded that the early registration deadline is fast approaching for Camp ECCO. June 7 is only 11 days away. Please register ASAP to save $15/child.
If you have not signed up for the Father Son banquet, please contact Cheri Conner at 797-1549 by Wednesday, April 15th, if you're planning on attending!
Don't forget that Men's Bible Study will be meeting on Saturday at 8:30 AM as well as preparation for the Sledding Party at 9:30 AM. Get ready to have a family Sledding time on Sunday at 2:00 PM!
Engage and the Adult Discipleship Teaching, at Grace EC Church, will both be canceled for tonight! Stay warm and safe!
Voices of Grace is being Cancelled today, January 8th, 2015. Our fearless leader is ill and the weather is still dangerously cold. See you all next week! Stay home and stay safe and warm!
Jen is our secretary